Find A Product By:
World View TimeTM
24 Time Zones Around the World At-A-Glance
Category: Advertising Specialty, Gifts & Novelties, Household, Office Supplies
World View TimeTM's unique projection of the earth can be exploited to provide:
(1) World Time: Viewers may quickly determine current time at all world locations based on the time zones as displayed on the projection. This South Polar projection has world time zones colour-coded on the land areas with corresponding hour indicators placed around the perimeter of the map.
(2) World View: Viewers may quickly appreciate world data on this concise projection. All world data may be displayed including global concerns such as endangered species, pollution, land uses, ocean and fresh waterway concerns, industrial actions, etc.
Foreseen applications include:
(1) "Apps" for mobile devices (cellular phones, hand-held GPS receivers) to view time for any place in the world with a personal directory for notes & tel. numbers.
(2) Applications for online Internet based programs providing:
(3) Applications as "world clocks" displayed on LCD screens for personal clocks as well as larger units in appropriate areas of airport lobbies, hotels, travel agencies, and commercial stores.
(4) Applications exploiting a new world map providing a very concise way to quickly appreciate world data - such as the extent of desert areas as illustrated. This may be applied for GIS, educational, as well as data-warehousing needs. Data displayed may include environmental concerns such as endangered species. Scrolling the mouse over countries, "hot keys" may be pressed to access database facts regarding the endangered species. In a similar way, other concerns may be applied to the unique projection – oceans, lakes, rivers, arctic developments, industrial problems, etc.
(5) Combined capabilities may be exploited to illustrate world time, graphic mapping and geographic information, as well as real-time data. Illustrated is an application for aircraft travel displayed upon the LCD screens commonly viewed on aircraft today.
(6) Specialized software such as: applications to facilitate coordinating conference calls by highlighting the time zones applicable to the locations of all conference call participants; applications to depict accurately the precise extent of darkness through the 365 days of the year as a function of earth's orbit and rotation - useful for planning outdoor operations & education.
All World View Time's concepts are safely secured with an accepted PCT patent, a United States patent pending based on the PCT application, and copyrights for the south pole azimuthal projection and its uses related to world time as well as its uses related to the display of world data.
Target market:International businesses, travel, meetings and hospitality industry, government offices around the world, technology, media, individuals around the world.
Note: Intellectual property protection includes patents, pending patents, copyrights, and trademarks.
Inventor is seeking:Exclusive licensing rights are being offered to a company for international manufacturing and distribution. More information is available upon request for serious licensing inquiries.
Important Notice: Please note that the InventionConnection.com web site is strictly a premier showcase for inventions and is a networking venue where interested parties can find each other. The Invention Connection® has been online for 10 years and the InventionConnection® and Invention Convention® have jointly been acting as networking venues for over 20 years. All exhibitors are independent entrepreneurs, small companies or individuals who represent themselves and can be directly contacted by interested parties. InventionConnection.com does not participate nor get involved in any transactions between buyers and sellers and does not receive any royalty percentages. Invention Connection® does not act as licensing agents, Invention Connection® does not evaluate or market products, Invention Connection® is not an invention development firm, and Invention Connection® does not represent inventors nor take any percentages of royalties. The results of any contacts will vary for exhibitors depending on the merits of each invention, the experience of inventors in negotiating, what level of the invention process the inventor is at, what the inventor is looking for, as well as the dedication and commitment of the inventor, etc.
OOPS! If you find a typo, broken link,